Cottage Les 3 Soeurs
Detached cottage in Normandy
(in the middle of the picturesque village)
Cottage for 4 to 6 peoples
Looking for a cosy gîte close to the beaches?
This private holiday home in Normandy called ‘Les 3 soeurs’ is located on the outskirts of the cosy village of Bonnebosq, where everything is within walking distance (bakery, butcher, etc.). The cottage is completely free and, thanks to the fence with hedge, gate and wall, becomes your own private domain in France.
Child friendly family house in the village
Outside you can sit or relax on one of the sunbeds. Children can play safely. In the garden there is a barbecue which you are free to use; and for the meat you just walk to the village butcher, where you will be kindly helped.
On less beautiful days you can prepare the most delicious regional dishes in the spacious kitchen. Think of a delicious tarte tatin. Or how about a trip to Trouville or one of the other beautiful coastal towns and get fresh mussels. They’ll be ready and delicious in no time!
Read here what else to do in Normandy.
Spending your summer holiday in this attractive holiday home?
Availability Calendar :
GREEN = AVAILABLE
RED = BOOKED
price : per week : per night :
High season (july-august) : 805 115
Mid season (april-june, september, and hollidays) : 525 75
Low season (remaining periods) : 455 65
- In low and mid season we can accommodate you even for a few days provided that it is a minimum of 2 nights.
- In principle, rentals are from Saturday to Saturday, but please contact us if you wish to rent something else.
- Price include water, electricity and internet.
- Price do not include tourist tax (0,80€ per adult per night)
- Once 50,00 € for the cleaning.
- Towel packages can be rented if required.
Ground floor :
- 1x double bed (180 x 200) with 2 pillows and duvet (220 x 200)
- 2x single bed (90 x 200) with pillow and duvet (140 x 200)
- sofa bed
- rental of bath towels
- high chair and cot (free on request)
- wifi (free)
- TV with DVD player
- fridge (with freezer compartment)
- coffeemaker (filter)
- basket with information and tips
- picnic table for al fresco dining
- nice lounge chairs to sit in the sun
- car park
"Lots of peace, quiet and privacy.
We (parents with 2 girls of 10 and 13) have had a wonderful time."
Judging by the good result in so far as a stay booked in the gite Les 3 soeurs. Not on the farm, but in the center of Bonnebosq. Beautifully renovated authentic house, fully equipped. Clean, beds made on arrival, apple cider, bbq. Also thought of map of the area, excursion possibilities, magazines, film about d-day. Booking quickly and easily arranged via email, on the spot contact via App. Good base for trips in the region, invasion beaches, museums and memorial places, fashionable seaside resorts, Cerza Zoo, regional market, and many nice villages. Of course also watched on the farm, children helped feed the calves. Milk and eggs fetched. In 2 minutes you walk to the bakery and the butcher. Lots of peace, quiet and privacy. We (parents with 2 girls of 10 and 13) had a great time. Thanks Yvonne and Rick!
Family Van Lierop
Lieu Thomain respects your privacy, read in our privacy statement how we process your data.